Smashy-smash-smash.

I started taking apart the inside of the trailer. Very fun!!

First I moved the lockers to one side, out of my way. Next came the Door frame (of the inside door, in the separating wall) Then came the wall covering to one side and I discovered a steel frame. My hopes of an open space were crushed. What to do… what any woman would do….. Break that B**tard into little pieces and RIP IT OUT!!!

So the big guns came out and did some destroying. And lo and behold, it was a steel frame but it wasn’t permanently attached to the main frame of the trailer. It was put in at a later date… thank god!

So down came the walls, lots of drilling, smashing, breaking, cursing and finger hitting. The light switch was taken out of the framework and reassembled on the loose cable so it still works, now its just hanging there.

Unfortunately I left my metal-drilling bit at home (i.e. the thing that goes in the front of the drill) so I couldn’t dismantle the whole frame because I couldn’t get 3 steel-nails out that attach the frame to the floor. Thats for tomorrow  🙂   I did however manage to break two soldering joint with my she-hulk abilities and brute force so the rest should be easy to take out once its not attached to the floor anymore.

     

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s