So to continue on, I took down the gas heater and ripped out the last of the walls. I tested a small part of the floor in the corner and found it to be wet. I tore open more of the Lino floor covering (it came off really really easiy because of the wet floor boards). The wood underneath that part was so wet I could nearly stick my finger through it without much effort…. I definately could get my hammer through it without any effort!! The glasswool underneath had compressed to about a third of its size due to it having soaked full of water.
eh… I wouldn’t stand there if I were you 😛
I think I have provided enough evidnce that the floor is in fact wet and does in fact NEED to be replaced…. shame I’m the one paying for it 😦 Not a good idea being your own ladlord!!
and yes, my hammer is also a bottle opener. Most essential tool for any builder!! If you can’t fix it by hammering, get hammered yourself!